What was I thinking?

This week I've been avoiding places that we normally go to because of Spring Break. I had scheduled gymnastics for my mommy group but it was canceled this week. I figured that it needed to be replaced with something else. When I was scheduling things I got a notifications that Legoland was having a sale on their annual passes. Sure Legoland sound like the perfect replacement. Even my mom questioned my sanity about going to Legoland today. We I pulled up I questioned my sanity too. I'm so glad that we already had our annual passes because we were able to go in through the exit. The guy running the register apparently didn't want to scan our passes. He was asking to make sure we didn't want to stand in the long line to get it. I'm sure we are going skipping the "factory" tour and even the ride it dumps into.

Our friend arrived before us and wasn't able to get to the play area until almost an hour later. The place was busy but I've seen it much busier. The kids had a great time. The only time I saw Ethan was when he got hungry and come out of the play structure for lunch. After lunch he was back in the play structure and I had to pull him out to go home.

After dinner, Josh was on his own with the boys. This evening the mom's headed to the spa. A few weeks ago there was a living social deal for King Spa in Dallas. If it hadn't been for the deal we wouldn't have gone. I don't think we would go back. It was okay but there is a closer spa that apparently is much better. I haven't been to Spa Castle but the other mom that I went with had and kept apologizing about this spa. I guess I need to check out Spa Castle. We ended up not getting home till after midnight.

Comments