I'm back!!-ish

I know it has been a while since I've read other people's blogs, or even thought about writing on my own blog. Life has been crazy busy lately.

Last week we had family from Indiana and North Dakota. There was like twenty of us. At times it was like herding cats. The week before that my father-in-law turned 60. We headed to Santa Fe to celebrate with relatives on that side of the family. During all of the family togetherness Josh and I had to replace radiators in both vehicles and other repairs. School ended and summer began.

Ethan has been asking to go to summer camp this year. During gymnastics during the spring they mention they had summer camps. Josh and I have had conversation about what camps we could enroll the boys into. We told the boys that they could only do three camps. When I finally got around to looking at camps this week. Oops all of the June camps are pretty much filled. Thank goodness I'm on the Micheal's email list. They announced this week that they are doing three day camps starting next week for $2 a day. What?? So you better believe I jumped all over that. Then the week after that Ethan is going to VBS. Now I just need to find camps for Preston. I'm thinking I love summer camps.

Not to mention that I'm already stressing about when school starts in Aug. What is wrong with me??? I'm not stressing about school. I'm just trying to wrap my head around what our days are going to look like. Okay I'm worried about how early I'm going to have to wake up every day.

Comments