Wait!!! I have one more day, right???

 I got to do two amazing things. I went to the grocery store completely by myself. I was going slowly and taking my sweet time. Then my body decided that it wanted to reenact a chapter out of Let's Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson. The beginning of the chapter entitled The Psychopath on the Other Side of the Bathroom Door. My shopping trip went from leisure time to I've got to hurry and get home. I was back in the car eighteen minutes after I had gotten out with everything that was on my list and a few extras. Once I got home, It was all about quality time in the restroom. For the sake of my family it was a good thing they weren't home when I was going. However, I think this was the first time in about eight years that I've gotten go use the restroom by myself. Before I had kids I had a very needy cat that would climb in my lap while I would go. I almost didn't know how to act getting to be in the restroom by myself.

Once I was able to compose myself it was time to pick Ethan up from VBS. When I was waiting in the insane long line of parents watching the closing sermon I realized today was the last day. What!! I thought I had one more day of both the kids in camp. Well crap on a stick. I wouldn't have watched Preston for an hour this morning if I had realized this was going to be my only day to get things done kid free.

Man once we got home from the camps the kids needed naps. Heck I needed a nap. Little Preston was getting so used to fighting staying awake that he wouldn't nap. The poor boy was so tired I don't think he was seeing straight. Thank goodness we didn't have any plans for the rest of the day. It just wouldn't of happened.


Comments