Running in circles

I really thought when the boys started school, I would have more time. This is week two of school and I still don't seem to have anytime. Okay that isn't entirely true. I did go to the Sixth Floor Museum with a friend. It was nice to go to a museum without the kids. I actually got to see a museum! I know over the years I have taken the boys to several museums, but most the time I'm wrangling the boys. If it is a hands on museum, I read the directions enough to get the kids started on the activity. Most the time one sentence in to the directions some thing across the room has caught their attention and they have moved on. This time I got to read every little placard and listen to every video. I got to really look at the exhibits. The other mom and I were almost giddy about not being rushed and actually getting to see what we thought was interesting.
Granted Monday was a holiday and everyone was at home.  I guess I just spent the rest of the week trying to get caught up. I know as the school year goes, I'll have a daily routine. Things will get easier. I know that once I'm more confident selling Avon that will also get better.

Comments