A sick day!

Since today is Sunday we are over at my parent's home. Josh stayed home to work. Turns out the rest of caught whatever Ethan had. Ethan however is doing much better. He was running around and acting like a three year old. Then just before dinner both boys started getting fussy Ethan just wanted ice chips and Preston wouldn't eat anything. My stomach started to grumble. Then Josh called to check and see how we were doing becuase he was stuck on the toilet. Apparently that is just what we needed to hear for the floodgates to open. Preston stared having protien spills and I can't stay off the toilet. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

P.S. My family are the only ones who are sick. I contend that it a bee parasites that caused us to be sick. Click here for the bee story!

Comments