A Year in Review.

I thought would be fun to look back at the bucket list I had for this year.

The highlights were did get annual passes to Legoland, Frisco Athletic Club, and Discovery Center. We did find a preschool that we thought would be great for Ethan but it turned out to be a fail. We did go camping sort of. The boys did attend soccer classes. Instead of gymnastics they are taking Cirque Fit classes.

Overall I think 2011 was much better than 2010. We did have our ups and downs but they really weren't that major. I'm excited to see what 2012 has to offer and how insane Josh and I really are.


Side note:
For Christmas the boys got several super hero costumes (Love half price sales the day after Halloween). What costume does Ethan put on? His Spiderman costume from Halloween. Preston loves the new Batman costume but it is several sizes to big so he decided to wear Wolverine.
Have a super year from the Varners of Frisco!


Comments