The Dutiful Wife.

I'm starting to think that Saturdays are my least favorite day of the week. This morning Josh and Preston woke me up at 6:00. Josh was heading out the door to meet up with his running group. Preston laid back down but I don't think he ever really fell back asleep. Then at 6:30, Preston woke me up again freaking out because Ethan was stuck on the wrong side of the gate (Ethan "camped" out in the playroom). I dragged myself out of bed to open the gate and get the boys breakfast. Started the coffee because it was to early for me to even try to function without caffeine. I don't think Ethan slept all that great last night because he just wanted to lay around this morning which was fine with me. Preston on the other hand was full of energy and was ready to go in a million different directions at once.

After a while Josh called to tell me he was on his way. I made him pumpkin waffles (from a mix that I just added water to). Had his place all set with fresh coffee, milk, the waffles, and all the fixings. I felt like all I needed was a fifties hair do and a cute apron. I asked if he needed anything else and he had the nerve to say he needed his hair combed. Okay smarty pants.

Other than that we had a fairly lazy day around the house.

Comments