Three-year-old well visit.

This morning, we had a lot of stuff going on. First, we had Preston's well visit. I was really nervous after last years visit. This year was completely different! Preston has grown four inched, gained over four pounds, and passed his hearing and vision test.

I was super excited that he was actually on the growth chart this year!
Height: 35 inches
Weight: 26.4 lbs

There is still a lot of make up growth and I have to figure out how to add even more calories to Preston's diet. I think it is time to start adding a calorie supplement to his food. 

After the doctor's appointment, it was time to meet up with the mom's group that I LOVE!!. Today, we headed to Indoor Safari Park. I hadn't been there before and I figured it would be a nice change of pace. The boys were excited to be going somewhere new.










Comments