I think Ethan and Preston have taken cranky pills.

I'm surprised I have any hair left. I'm about ready to pull it all out. Any thing and everything has been a fight today. I'm trying to do laundry and Preston wants to be held. Then starts screaming and crying because I tell him no. I tell Ethan to put on his shoes so we can return a book to the library and check out some new ones. He screams no and starts throwing a fit.

Thank goodness Korri was here so she could help carry the little monsters. I tried bribing the kids with a trip to the park if would listen. On the way home Ethan asked if we were going?

Me: No. you guys didn't listen

Ethan: I want a nice mommy!

Me: I want kids who listen!

Ethan: I don't want to listen.

Me: That is why you have a mean mommy. If you would listen you would have a nice mommy.

Then nap time came. I heard a ton of racket from the boys rooms. I was expecting to see Ethan messing around. Instead, Preston had crawled under his bed and refused to come out.
How did you fit under there?
 Thank goodness after naps they weren't nearly as crabby. Ethan was picking on Preston. Once I told Ethan that if he wanted to play his computer games he needed to start talking nicer to everyone. Ethan seemed to really start trying to be nice to Preston.

Tonight was another Restaurant Week dinner. I know I've been talking about Restaurant Week for like a month already. Tonight's dinner was at another local place that none of us had been to before. The reviews on Yelp.com were mixed. Going into tonight I was having fears of reliving our experience of our first dinner for Restaurant Week. My parents arrived first. Then Josh and I came waltzing in. Mark and Jen arrived on time. Bread was brought out before we even ordered and we know that this was going to be better than the other steak place we tried. It is sad that our new standard is, "Oh this is so much better than restaurant 1". We had coupons for the Central Market fourth course. This is the first time my parents had the fourth course. I wasn't thinking and didn't take a picture of the appetizer. It was Crab & Artichoke Fritters. Josh hates is revolted by crab meat, but he even liked the fritters. Next up was the salad course. I thought I would branch out and try Beef Carpaccio. Basically it was a meat salad with some lettuce on top. I thought it was very yummy.

I was half way through the salad when I realized I needed to take a picture.

I had herb crusted chicken and green beans. It was okay.
Everyone one but me had beef tenderloin for their main entree.  Everyone was very happy with their food.
My dad had their strawberry dessert.
Everyone else ordered the chocolate cake. I was a little disappointed but it was still good.
Overall, everyone agreed we would go back to Bailey's Prime Plus. It wasn't the French room or 560 but it was a nice steak house.

Comments